Vertical Machining Center / Linear Way Series
SMALL HIGH-SPEED PRECISION MACHINING SERIES
Special Designed for High Speed Machining Parts
X, Y, Z-axis travel:
850 x 510 x 530 mm
- Linear ways on three axes.
- 10000 rpm belt-drive spindle.
- BT40 spindle taper.
- 24 arm type.
- Fully enclosed splash guard.
PERFECTLY DESIGNED MACHINE STRUCTURE THROUGHOUT
- Meehanite cast iron is tempered for stress relief to ensure structural stability without deformation.
- The base is mounted with high precision linear ways with high feed rate, allowing the machine to perform high speed cutting.
- Reinforced column base greatly increases structural strength.
Specially Designed Column, Stable! Rigid!
- The column on the Hannsa machining center is carefully analyzed and designed for increased rigidity.
- The column base is reinforced to increase structural strength and rigidity. With this special design, the machine will exhibit ultra-high stability during high speed operations.