CNC Horizontal Boring & Milling Machine
- X, Y, Z-axis travel: 3000 x 1700 x 1700 mm.
- A moving column model for increasing efficiency.
- Linear guideways on X, Z-axis. Box ways on Y-axis.
- W axis extension can reach 500mm without deflection problem.
- The gearbox on the spindle head allows for two-step speed change.
- X, Y, Z, B-axis are all equipped with linear scales for high positioning accuracy.
- Rotary table with 1° indexing is standard.
- Rotary table with 0,001° indexing is optional.
- Chain type tool magazine with 60 tools.
- Massive base.
Superb Machine Structure
to Exhibit Optimal Rigidity without Deformation
High Quality Cast Iron Stress Revlieved
- The major structural parts of the machine are manufactured from high quality cast iron, with internal stress relieved to achieve deformation free structure.
- The column is a moving type that provides an increase in efficiency.
- With a special design on the base structure,it helps to increase the structural rigidity.
- Linear guideways on X, Z-axis while Y-axis is designed with box ways. The combination design of slideways not only features higher feed rate, but also ensures increased stability in heavy cutting.
Transmission Through Speed Reducer
- X, Z- axis feeds are driven by independent servo motor that drives the ball screw. This combined with the use of speed reducer for transmission to increase transmission torque. It ensures smooth feed on X, Z-axis even working on a heavy work piece.
Hydraulic Cylinder For Counter-balance
- A hydraulic cylinder is used for counter-balance when the spindle head moves up / down, which makes spindle head moving motions more effortless and smoother.
Linear Scales On Four Axes
- The X, Y, Z, B-axis are all equipped with linear scale, that provides closed loop, feedback control to ensure high positioning accuracy.
Rigid Gear Box
for Precision & Heavey Duty Cutting
Gearbox of Spindle Head
- The spindle rotation is transmitted through a powerful
gearbox, providing high / low two step speed change.
The high-speed range is ideal for fine machining, while
the low speed range is applicable for heavy cutting.
- The gearbox is designed with a combination of spray
type and semi-oil bath cooling and lubrication system.
- Diameter of W-axis: Ø110 mm.
- Max. travel of W-axis: 500 mm
- The spindle features high rigidity.
There is no deflection even the W-axis
extends to a maximum distance.
- Deflection is controlled to
within <0.02 mm.